Sound, honest advice.

Guest's review of Affordable Golf - www.affordablegolf.co.uk

“Sound, honest advice.”

Written on: 14/01/2014

Being a fair weather golfer I was hoping to purchase a better standard of club which would hopefully enhance my game somewhat. A great selection of clubs which I was encouraged to try out in the nets. Shop assistant was more than happy to offer advice on my club selection and offered pointers based on my swing. The upshot being I purchased a reasonably priced second hand set of irons which I am delighted with.
I particularly liked the fact i was not pushed into trying to buy new or more expensive clubs as has happened in various pro shops i have frequented.
Definitely worth a visit when looking to renew.

• Goods purchased & cost

Affordablegolf.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 18/01/2014

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We’re delighted that you are happy with your experience in our store. We’ll pass your feedback on to the store staff! If there is anything else that we can do for you at all, please do let us know and we’ll be happy to help. Enjoy your new irons!

Thanks,