Good & friendly service

Reedo's review of Affordable Golf - www.affordablegolf.co.uk

“Good and friendly service”

Written on: 24/12/2013 by Reedo (1 review written)

I popped into their shop in East Kilbride for just a look around. The first thing I appreciated was not being pounced on immediately.

The guy who served me couldn't of been more friendly, I asked if they had any Callaway X hot left handed 5 woods and after a 10 minute search he found exactly what I wanted. What impressed me was that he didn't just try and fob me off with anything else.

They stock just about everything with a great range of both new and 2nd hand from all manufacturers. Their staff know what they're doing (which is refreshing) and try a give you what you want, not just what they happen to have!

They obviously care in what they do and I'll certainly be using them again safe in the knowledge that I couldn't get a better product any cheaper anywhere else

• Exactly what I wanted at a good price

Affordablegolf.co.uk's Response to Reedo's Review

Written on: 13/01/2014

Hi Reedo,

Thanks for your feedback. We’re delighted that you are happy with your experience in our store. We’ll pass your feedback on to the store staff in EK! If there is anything else that we can do for you at all, please do let us know and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,