Odyssey Protype IX Putter

Guest's review of Affordable Golf - www.affordablegolf.co.uk

“Odyssey Protype IX Putter”

Written on: 20/11/2013

This is the first time that I've dealt with AffordableGolf and it will not be the last. From start to finish, I was very impressed with the service in terms of customer service, pricing, dispatch time and delivery. The Odyssey Protype putter was in specatular condition and it arrived and it was delivered the very next day. I was even contacted by the courier to advise what time it would be delivered (1 hour window) and that's when it did arrive!

My overal experience here could not be bettered in my opinion and a big thank you goes to all those who contributed to that.

• Odyssey Protype IX Putter

Affordablegolf.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 25/11/2013

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We’re delighted to read that you are impressed with all elements of your experience and we would be delighted to see you again in future. Good luck with your new putter – we hope it brings you many low scorecards!

Thanks,