If carlesberg did golf shops!!!!

Guest's review of Affordable Golf - www.affordablegolf.co.uk

“If carlesberg did golf shops!!!!”

Written on: 15/11/2013

I ordered a new set of irons and a lob wedge online, the next day I had a phone call from the shop letting me know the wedge I ordered was out of stock but they offered me two different wedges both of which were more expensive which they would let me have at no extra cost than my original order, I ordered Friday evening and my clubs were here on Monday evening. Can't praise these guys enough that's certainly how to run a business in my eyes. Will without a doubt be shopping here again.

• Callaway razr x irons and callaway wedge £300

Affordablegolf.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 25/11/2013

Hi,

“If only Carlsberg did reviews!” Seriously though – thanks for your feedback! We’re delighted that we were able to sort you out with a new wedge and hope that you have plenty of good rounds of golfing with it! If there is anything else we can help with, please do let us know!

Thanks,