RAZRFIT 5 WOOD

madmickbaker's review of Affordable Golf - www.affordablegolf.co.uk

“RAZRFIT 5 WOOD”

Written on: 15/10/2013 by madmickbaker (1 review written)

I ordered through the website with free delivery. The carriers were spot on and allowed me to use my next door neighbour for the delivery as I was out during the day. All very professional and the club arrived quickly. I was very pleased with the 5 wood and it was a great price. I have used Affordable Golf previously and with this level of service will continue to do so .

• razrfit 5 wood

Affordablegolf.co.uk's Response to madmickbaker's Review

Written on: 29/10/2013

Hi madickbaker,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. It's great to read that you are happy with your new 5 wood purchase. We appreciate you choosing Affordable Golf and would be delighted to assist you on any future purchases. If there is anything at all we can help with, please do let us know and we will do our best to assist.

Thanks,