Fantastic Service & prices

kazzeh's review of Affordable Golf - www.affordablegolf.co.uk

“Fantastic Service and prices ”

Written on: 07/10/2013 by kazzeh (1 review written)

I have always been impressed whenever using affordable golf i was referred by a friend and was happy to receive a 5% discount card for life anytime i want to buy something from affordable golf i get 5% off for the rest of my life that is amazing.

I also enquired about selling my old clubs i had an answer by email with an offer within 2 hours of putting the enquiry through and they offered me a very realistic price.

The bottom line is affordable golf provides a good cheap service and there customer service is something to be admired in this day and age.

Thankyou to all the staff who helped me

• Taylor made burner OS irons RBZ DRIVER RBZ WOOD Taylormade Daddy long legs putter and Taylor made Stratus bag total cost £900

Affordablegolf.co.uk's Response to kazzeh's Review

Written on: 29/10/2013

Hi kazzeh,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We appreciate you choosing Affordable Golf on the numerous occasions that you have and we will be delighted to continue to assist where we can in future. Your comments are warmly appreciated and we will be sure to share amongst other members of the team. If we can help with anything else at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks,