Left handed putter ping

Guest's review of Affordable Golf - www.affordablegolf.co.uk

“Left handed putter ping”

Written on: 18/07/2013

The putter came very well packaged and on time. The putter it's self is very easy to pick and use.
I would recommend this ite to any one for good value golf clubs for any need and age.
I like the way it flows when I play with my friends and family. It fits well with all the clubs I already have. The only thing I don't Lilke is getting the club dirty. Th other things I liked is the way the club feels, I feel relax while playing as I know I will hit it.

I would l would liked to have known is the height of the club as I'm above average but in the end the length was fine for my needs

• £42

Affordablegolf.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 01/08/2013

Hi,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We're glad to read that you would recommend us and even more delighted to read that you are happy with your new putter. We'll pass your feedback on in terms of promoting the height of the club online. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please let us know.

Thanks,