Golf Club Grips

Guest's review of Affordable Golf - www.affordablegolf.co.uk

“Golf Club Grips”

Written on: 24/06/2013

Ordered new grips on line, good price , in stock , easy process, quick delivery.
Grips were advertised as 'supplied with fitting tape' however tape was only sufficient for 4 and a half clubs and I had ordered 12 grips. So now I am left with one club with no grip (having removed old grip } and 8 grips I cannot fit until I find and purchase more tape. Will probably have to purchase full roll of tape and be left with unused tape.

• Goods purchased & cost

Affordablegolf.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 25/06/2013

Hi,

Thanks for leaving your feedback.

We're glad to hear that you were happy with the price and process around purchasing your new grips. Everyone tapes their grips to their own satisfaction and it can be quite challenging if you aren't used to doing it too often.

We'd love to send you some complimentary tape to help you finish off the other clubs that you have yet to tape up. Could you email us info@affordablegolf.co.uk with your details and we would be delighted to send this on to you.

Thanks,