Great Customer Service / Great Deal

Guest's review of Affordable Golf - www.affordablegolf.co.uk

“Great Customer Service / Great Deal”

Written on: 17/04/2013

In visiting the Affordable Golf East Kilbride Store with my 12 year old son to seek advice on club fitting/selection in taking him to the next stage in his golf (and source a present for his forthcoming birthday), I was really impressed by the open, friendly, highly-knowledgeable and impartial approach demonstrated by the guys instore.

Notwithstanding the efforts made to include my son in the conversations, the encouragement given to pick up/swing clubs and the recognition of his thoughts, the advice then given on the available (and, more importantly, appropriate) options was refreshingly honest and very much appreciated.

Having then been left with time to consider the available options, I returned on my own a couple of days later to make a purchase and was delighted to find that the guys then did their utmost to determine the best available price for the Golf Package and arranged an excellent deal for me accordingly.

I would highly recommend the experience at Affordable Golf East Kilbride to others and, having visited a number of other Retailers over recent weeks in this regard, will look to save a lot of time and effort in my future golf purchases by going there as my first port of call.

• Goods purchased & cost