The road to Redemption

ejames's review of Affordable Golf - www.affordablegolf.co.uk

“The road to Redemption”

Written on: 14/12/2012 by ejames (1 review written)

Last year I ordered a Motocaddy equivalent battery from Affordable Golf for my trolley about a week before Christmas - the order was accepted and I duly waited for delivery. As I needed the battery to take to Spain with me on 4th Jan I was a bit concerned when it didn't arrive and on further enquiry I was told it was out of stock and would not be available until after I had left the Country. Needless to say I was most put out as I then had to source another battery at a higher price and drive miles to collect it. Unfortunately that battery has lasted less than a year and after doing my usual search around the websites for a replacement I found, once again, that Affordable Golf was the cheapest. Although somewhat reluctant after my previous experience I placed my order and I have to say that this time everything worked perfectly. I was kept informed about how the order was being progressed, when it shipped and when it would be delivered. It turned up within the stipulated one hour time slot 2 days after the order was placed and I have to say that the service has been exemplary so far. I have yet to use my trolley with its new battery but hopefully it will last a bit longer than the last one.

• Motocaddy equivalent trolley battery