No goods-No refund

EFAGAN's review of Absolute-Snow.co.uk

“No goods-No refund”

Written on: 10/12/2013 by EFAGAN (1 review written)

If you want to pay your money and not receive your order then Absolute Snow is the site to visit this Christmas!

I ordered a part for a scooter from the Absolute Snow site on 03.12.13 as part of Christmas present for my 11 year old. Order was taken and my card was debited for £76.
On 04.12.13 I received an email from Absolute Snow saying that the part was not in stock, although payment had been taken. I phoned and asked for an immediate refund, and received an email confirming this.
By today, 10.12.13, the refund has still not reached my account. I have sourced an alternative part available from other sites, but have not been able to order this until I get the refund from Absolute Snow.
It has been 7 Internet shopping days now, and the alternative part has sold out on most other sites.
I phoned Absolute Snow this morning and was told that all the managers were far too busy to speak to me. When I politely insisted, the manager I got to speak to was clearly irritated and dismissive. He told me that the refund was issued, what more did I want?
I explained to him that I have been out of pocket by £76 since 03.12.13 because Absolute Snow took money for a part that they did not have in stock. He told me that I should contact my bank if I haven’t received refund, he is not prepared to offer me any goodwill gesture, and he then put the phone down on me!
I could understand this if I had actually told him what I really thought of the customer service that I had received from Absolute Snow, however I had simply complained politely and asked if they were prepared to do anything about the situation.

My verdict: very rude and dismissive to customers. Management can’t cope under pressure, and questionable ethics for taking payment for a part not in stock.

By the way I have still not got my money back!!

• Part for stunt sccoter