Worst Service Ever Received

Reevsey182's review of Vistaprint www.vistaprint.com

“Worst Service Ever Received”

Written on: 28/12/2012 by Reevsey182 (1 review written)

I ordered 1000 business cards way back in August 2012, Today's date is 28th December 2012, oh and I still have not had any business cards delivered from them, though they did take my money straight away at check out. I have emailed them several times and to no resolve, I emailed them today and their response was not even a sorry but in fact making me out to be a liar by telling me "you have not emailed us previously" funny that because I still have the emails on my sent box. Steer very clear, con artists as far as I am concerned, they have taken my money, i got not product for money and now they say that I am not telling the truth, this is a shame because I know others who have had stuff and it looks good and they have had not a single problem, personally I do not trust them, I had to buy my business cards from a different company. Complete time wasters and con artists.