Crooks

notahappycamper39's review of Vistaprint www.vistaprint.com

“Crooks”

Written on: 20/12/2012 by notahappycamper39 (1 review written)

I canceled my account with them 6 months ago... I did the call in thing and the email thing and had all my confirmation numbers and did not see a bill from them until the 17th of this month.....lol... $272.74 came out of my account.... I wonder how they managed to get the money after me deleting my cc off their system....Isn't illegal to use a cached copy of the card to get your money after you had already canceled your account???....

So I called in this time and after going through their BS phone system, which does not have an option to speak with anyone in billing, I finally got a live person and expressed my concerns....

with Christmas right around the corner they are taking their own sweet time to get the money back to me that they had no right to take in the first place... so it will be after Christmas before I see that... I am glad my children are grown and on their own or VP would have gotten more than they bargained for as I would have driven to the company HQ and camped outside until I got the money back... I know going all that way wold probably cost me more but I would have saved the receipts and presented it to them for payment....lol

Stay away from Vista Print