I love Vistaprint & their FREE delivery!!

Spannie's review of Vistaprint www.vistaprint.com

“I love Vistaprint and their FREE delivery!!”

Written on: 18/08/2012 by Spannie (1 review written)

Everyone is complaining about the delivery costs... You're doing it wrong! I get emails from Vistaprint offering me free delivery around once a week. You have to spend over a certain amount but it is worth it.

If you just want the 'Free' business cards, forget it. Use another site or buy a printer and print some yourself, it's cheaper.

If you want to order other things as well for your business/hen party etc. etc. etc. then Vistaprint is 100% the place do it.

There are ways of playing with their free items, you can actually get a LOT for free, but some free items aren't compatible with others or you have to spend a certain amount to be eligble for them all to be free (which they don't tell you anywhere)

You do have to pay to upload your own image, but if you've made an order with the image before, they don't charge you again, and they only charge you once for a new image, so you can customise 1 thing or 20 things and pay the same amount.

I spend about £20 every time I order with vistaprint (I've never spent more than £25) and I get lots of stuff for it, taking advantage of the free items (favourites include t-shirts, bags and magnets) and I've NEVER paid for delivery. I'm always pleased with how quickly it arrives and the great quality as well. My last order for £20 included business cards, note cards, sticky notes, note pads, gift certifcates, keyrings, t-shirts, magnets, stickers and other stuff I can't remember, all with my own designs on.

I love Vistaprint and have never had a problem or though the pricing was expensive or a rip off. You just need to know how to take advantage of the offers to make it worth your while to order.

To summarise:
Small order = expensive
Medium/big order = cheap.

Samsamsamsam's Response to Spannie's Review