DO NOT USE VISTAPRINT

thebuzzard's review of Vistaprint www.vistaprint.com

“DO NOT USE VISTAPRINT”

Written on: 11/11/2011 by thebuzzard (1 review written)

I fell in to the trap on the price, the old adage "you get what you pay for" again hits home. I ordered 500 business cards for an up coming event I am attending. The cards where ordered in plenty of time and they never arrived, I had an email saying they where dispatched fairly quickly, but after the 2 week window still no goods, after numerous emails and communication they sent a "priority" dispatch with a reprint, needless to say it is now the evening before I leave and I've very few cards left from a previous print run from a local company.

Again the price rocketed because i "used my own artwork" what a pile of cr@p, charging me extra for using my own logo.

I would not use vistaprint if they where the last printers on earth, how these people survive, they must not have any returning customers and are content to mug anyone who has the misfortune to fall in to the honey trap, now logging a call with my card provider!