Cards When Printed Are Not As Appears On Site

Guest's review of Vistaprint www.vistaprint.com

“Cards When Printed Are Not As Appears On Site”

Written on: 06/09/2011

I recently ordered 500 Business Cards from Vistaprint. My company colours are red and white so I used "red" as a keyword to trawl through their many design options. The card I eventually chose was deep red background with white lettering. Checking the final proof I was pleased to note how the red background enabled the white font details of my company to clearly stand out. I received the order within the time stated but when I opened the boxes found that the cards were a deep brown with cream print. I contacted Vistaprint requesting either a reprint as per the order or a refund. The reply I received was that I had ordered brown cards and not red. They gave two reference numbers, neither of which were shown on the original order. I followed up the reply again stating that the card colour shown on the order was a definite red and not brown and therefore the site is misleading. Since then I have heard nothing further from Vistaprint even though I have continued to request a reply. To add insult to injury I continue to receive standard emails asking me to rank their service, along with various emails offering me discounts to re-order.

I would not recommend Vistaprint to anyone. Firstly because you can't trust that how the designs appear on the site are actually how your card will look; and secondly because when there is a problem the customer service is almost non existent.