a big let down!!!!

Guest's review of 1 Click Print - www.1clickprint.com

“a big let down!!!!”

Written on: 15/06/2013

I ordered an acrylic block set which was om offer. I paid and placed the order three weeks ago and was promised tje order would arrive in time for fathers day (June13). I contacted 1 click on fri 14th as my order had not arrived. they promised it would arrive on fri between 420 and 520. i waited till 520 and called one click again and could not get thru although they would pick up but hang up. by 530 all there lines were closed and there was no way of getting it touch with them with it being a weekend. This has meant that my kids are not able to give anything to thier dad for fathers day as no money left. Im extremely upset and angry too. it shouldnt happen and i will be seeking legal advice first thing on mon morning.

Mia123's Comment

Written on: 15/06/2013

I cannot stress how upset and angry I am at 1click. Having waited three patient weeks and using the little money I had left to purchase the gift on behalf of my children is so heartbreaking. I wasnt able to buy anything else for fathers day as I did not have the financial resources to do so.

Is there any way I can get my money back?