Terrible Correspondence & no Delivery

Guest's review of 1 Click Print - www.1clickprint.com

“Terrible Correspondence and no Delivery”

Written on: 06/06/2013

Was told would be 21 day delivery. After 22 days I tried to ring them, no reply. Sent and e-mail and was told it would be with me that Friady (this was Tuesday). Friday came and went no delivery. I sent another 3 e-mails, each time I had an automated response saying would reply with 24 hours, no reply, ended up sending 3 e-mails over 5 days. Final response was that they said they have been really busy and could not cope with demand. What they do is put offers on Groupon, Living Social,Facebook, etc. and cannot cope with the demand. Really dissapointed as my two canvasses were for a 60th birthday present which they knew about.

Lyndo's Comment

Written on: 10/06/2013

Canvasses arrived 2 weeks after supposed to have received them. Quality is poor, obviously a rushed job after me complaining. Although, when I attached the pictures on their website they advised the resolutions were perfect, one is too dark in colour and the other (which is a gift) does not stretch to the edges of the canvas. Unless your looking at them from a distance the pixel is terrible. Steer clear, I will not be using them again.