not even dispatched when supposed to be here!!!

Guest's review of 1 Click Print - www.1clickprint.com

“not even dispatched when supposed to be here!!!”

Written on: 16/04/2013

Ordered middle of march with the guarantee it would arrive within 21 days. On the 21st day, it didn't arrive, so I checked online to track it, to then read that it hadn't even left them yet.

Upon reading this, I phoned them, of which I had to re-dial about 5 times as it had the busy tone, then I had to wait 20minutes for them to actually answer. I was then assured it had left them that day, and would be with me on the 22nd day.

I checked on-line that morning, to read, again, that it hadn't even left them yet. So, tried to phone them again. I was then guaranteed a phone call back after he had spoken to the people who make the canvases. The fact I had been lied to was the most annoying. I'm not the type of person to moan when its not there on the day, but I would like to know where it is so I know where i stand!

After waiting on the phone for another 30minutes, I had a rude man who told me that it wasn't his fault I had been lied to, and that he can guarantee me it left them that day with Yodel, and I'd receive it the next day. He also told me he would email me the tracking information which I am yet to receive. I then asked if there was anything they would do, considering I paid £5.99 for ROYAL MAIL delivery, of which hadn't arrived (let alone even been made!) by the time they said. He then put the phone down. So I phoned back and asked to speak to a manager, and again, the phone was put down. Every time I ask to speak to a manager of some sort, they put the phone down!

Still o this day, I have not received my canvas, and I am starting to get very very annoyed. Please DO NOT use this company, it is a waste of money! spend your money somewhere trusted and well known, even if it is a little more expensive.

there is a reason why this company are so cheap!!!!!

Mia123's Comment

Written on: 15/06/2013

I have had the same problem. Did you get your money back then? I ordered a gift (acrylic block set) from them at a reasonalbe price, they told me to allow 7/14 days for delivery. 3 weeks later, im still waiting for my parcel.

I totally understand where your coming from about the lies and hanging up the phone as they did the same to me..I will seek legal advice first thing mon morning as they have runied a very special day for myself and my children (fathers day). I dont even have the financial resources to buy anything else, thats the sad thing so Iv ehad to just write out fathers day cards instead...its so sad