Truly awful customer service.

Guest's review of 1 Click Print - www.1clickprint.com

“Truly awful customer service.”

Written on: 28/12/2012

If ineptitude was the only feature of this company I would not have bothered with a review, but they were downright vindictive towards me so here we go: After first managing to 'lose' my order, when I queried the whereabouts of my goods they told me that they'd been dispatched and would chase their courier company and get back to me with delivery details. Of course they didn't get back to me and when I emailed them later that day I got an auto-reply saying they'd closed down for Xmas - so without knowing even the name of the Courier company let alone the reference number I had no way of tracking down my girlfriends Xmas presents! I posted on their facebook page asking for help but my posts were deleted and I was subsequently blocked from posting there, despite using no profanities whatsoever. Seems that not everyone at 1Click had broken up for Xmas. Here's a suggestion for 1Click: stop trying to gag your disgruntled customers and put the same energy into trying to actually help them instead.