Great Reward Cards

olivia_jones's review of CompareandSave - www.compareandsave.com

“Great Reward Cards ”

Written on: 12/04/2013 by olivia_jones (4 reviews written)

I was looking to replace one of my credit cards as its offer was expired and was paying higher interest - as I hate wasting money and just giving it away to companies I started researching my options. I didn't really know what type of credit card would be more appropriate for my circumstances but then I bumped in to one blog article from compareandsave.com that cleared my vision - best cards for your wallet or something like that. It was obvious to me that what I needed was a purchase or reward card; as I do a lot of shopping on my credit card but always pay off my balance at the end of the month. One of the top choices suggested by compareandsave blog was the "Tesco ClucbCard Credit Card for Purchases" (as its named)and I do my weekly shopping there so I thought that it would be the best for me as I could take advantage of the clubcard points that I would earn throughout my shopping (in Tesco or not). So I decided to apply for it - through compareandsave the application process was so easy!! it took just minutes to send the application and receive the response from the bank!! Its two weeks later and I already have the card in my hands - Thanks CompareAndSave - I am definitely coming back. Now I can save on my monthly grocery shopping and spend my money elsewhere!! Love it!!

• Excellent