Terrific Credit Card Choice

helensullivan's review of CompareandSave - www.compareandsave.com

“Terrific Credit Card Choice”

Written on: 02/11/2012 by helensullivan (6 reviews written)

I've been looking about for a new credit card for some time now and have been to tons of different sites - So what have I learnt?

Well, the deals seem to change quite a bit, is the first thing, so you need to be dead jammy to get the best product (even within a single month).

Some websites seem to have more products than others - whether this is simply to bamboozle us into picking what they want us to go for I don't don't know, but they can certainly make it harder than you would want.

All the websites use different formats to display what is essentially the same information. Some use an old fashioned table style approach - which, if you are me, makes it hard to pick out the right details. Some use great big card pictures and seem less worried about the details of the product (I'm the opposite I'm afraid - in fact I'd rather see no card picture and just pick a product based on the actual strengths it has.

Considering all these things; the site I actually kept going back to was Compare-And-Save. Why? 1. Focus on the best products. 2. Simple layout - including pros and cons of the products.

All that said I think that there are things all of these sites could do to improve.

• Confidential Personal Finance Information