Bad Credit Solution

JohnsonS's review of CompareandSave - www.compareandsave.com

“Bad Credit Solution”

Written on: 01/10/2012 by JohnsonS (3 reviews written)

I have had bad credit against my name for the last three years and had been struggling to get a credit card. I was visiting my dad to ask him for a favour as I needed to purchase a laptop and I knew that with my credit history I would not be allowed an account. My mum happened to be at home that day and as I asked them both she suggested I try using a site called compare and save. I had never heard of them but she mentioned my cousin had used them as she was also in a similar situation as myself. To cut the story short I looked them up and found that they did credit cards for people with bad credit or those who wanted to build their credit rating. It was amazing and they had a variety of cards to choose from. I decided on the Capital One Classic card. It took a minute to apply and got an instant decision. I am now on my way to re-building my credit rate and I could not have done it without the compare and save website. I would recommend this site to anyone in a similar position.

• Goods purchased & cost