Eurotripping winner!

Sandman83's review of CompareandSave - www.compareandsave.com

“Eurotripping winner!”

Written on: 20/09/2012 by Sandman83 (2 reviews written)

I am not normally one to use review sites but I thought I would share my recent findings as anyone looking to travel about may find it interesting :)

I recently went on a trip around Europe with some friends travelling by train all over the place. We started on France and basically went from there, its was a kind of we don't know where we will end up but we will work out all the details as we go kind thing. This was a challenge currency wise as we didn't know where we were going and not everywhere has the Euro because that would have made things far to simple :)

I wanted to find a credit card that I could take with me that would be cost effective to use and not sting me massive fees and charges. I typed in credit cards in google and the top result was this site, CompareandSave.com. I had never heard of the site but understand how search works so thought they must be top for a good reason. I was not disappointed, the cards were laid out in a very simple and easy to understand way, ranked by things such a BT period. I made my way through to the main site and was happy to discover some really helpful news stories/blogs about travel cards and suggested uses. This helped me to pic the card I did.

I then got my card and my trip began :) It was a massive success and without the card I would have incurred lots of extra cost along the way so I owe a lot to this site! Big up yourself C&S!!

• Goods purchased & cost