Switching my bank & getting £100!

Teniva's review of CompareandSave - www.compareandsave.com

“Switching my bank and getting £100!”

Written on: 20/09/2012 by Teniva (4 reviews written)

After watching the Nationwide advert at about switching banks I thought I'd give them a go (NW have been messing (a polite way of saying it) me around for years now. The right and left legs never seem to know what each other are doing and I never get the same answer twice from them), but before I did something told me to have a quick check to see if there's anyone else about.

That how I ended up at Compare&Save.com (a good comparison website with loads of products) - I think without these sites the banks would find it a lot easier to continue to screw us over with poor products. Where comparison website do fall down though is ranking the customer service element. That's the main reason I'm leaving NW so it would be good to know I'm not going out if the frying pan and into the fire. Actually it doesn't matter too much as FirstDirect are effectively paying me £100 to test drive them. If they are awful - I'm off again! Anyway - Good website, thoroughly recommend.