Two savings in One go:-)

RebeccaSmith's review of CompareandSave - www.compareandsave.com

“Two savings in One go:-)”

Written on: 13/09/2012 by RebeccaSmith (6 reviews written)

I have been struggling to finish paying of my credit card and always seem to be paying the interest. One day on a lunch date with a couple of girlfriends one of them mentioned that the meal was on her as she had just finished paying of her credit card. I was impressed at how she managed to clear the card in just a year. She told me her boss had advised to try a website company called compare and save which she did and hence the card paid. I took note of the name and looked it up as soon as I got home.There were so many cards to choose from so I decided on the 0% balance transfer with Halifax 15/15 as it suited my circumstances. It did not take long to apply and even got an instant decision. The site also did car insurances so had a look and found a cheaper insurance.Two savings in one evening. I love compare and save and have used it for other savings. I gladly recommend people to give it a try as it is very useful and saves you a bundle.

• Goods purchased & cost