compareandsave on everything!

Guest's review of CompareandSave - www.compareandsave.com

“compareandsave on everything!”

Written on: 16/08/2012

I first came across compareandsave.com when looking for a new 0% balance transfer card (Yes, I’m one of the people that banks might call a rate tart) thinking it was a specialist credit card website, but to my surprise I could look up loads of other financial products too (including Current accounts (£100 for switching), Savings (I wish), Loans (Not again) and more) – They also have utility switching and loads of different types of insurance.

Of course I did get a credit card too which means I’ll be paying next to no interest over the next 20 months – Let the good times roll!

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib