Best for prepaid cards?

headjess's review of CompareandSave - www.compareandsave.com

“Best for prepaid cards?”

Written on: 02/08/2012 by headjess (7 reviews written)

I have a friend what work in financial services and he has been banging on about prepaid card for some time now. He keeps on about how they are amazing for travel and easy way to budget your money.

I decided to check them out for myself and we are going on a trip to Europe later this year and I need something to sort the money side of things. I typed prepaid cards into google and this site appears top so I thought I would check it out. They have a long list of card broken down into sections for your particular need. They also seem to have exclusive products which I always take as a good sign in terms of their reputation.

After easily navigating to the travel section I found a product called the CaxtonFX Global Traveller. It seemed like a good offering and unlike some of the other which were either in euros of dollars this one could be used worldwide! I still was not sure about the whole process though and what was best so I looked through some of their blogs and news stories on prepaid travel cards to get a better idea. This was a massive help as I don't think these types of products are overly spoken about. I eventually settled on the Caxton card and have ordered it and uploaded half of my travel money for my trip, just need to get the BF to do his now :)

I think this site was a real find and a massive help to me and I would suggest that anyone looking for something like this check them out!

• Goods purchased & cost