Orange Prepaid - Great savings tool

nickycent84's review of CompareandSave - www.compareandsave.com

“Orange Prepaid - Great savings tool”

Written on: 02/08/2012 by nickycent84 (6 reviews written)

Over the past year I have been saving with the view to buy my first property with my girlfriend. We both struggle to save money as we live month to month and like to live the way that we are accustomed to.

I was on the look out for a tool that would allow me to save whilst not costing me anything. That was when I had to idea of a prepaid card. Now this wont directly allow me to save money like a savings account but what it would offer is a card that I can pay my spending money onto each month and then not use my normal current account for anything other then saving.

I found this website as it was the first that came up when I typed in Prepaid cards in Google. They seem to have a good selection of cards and at present have an exclusive with Orange that means you can get the card for free so I thought great!

The card arrived and now I pay my allowance onto it each month and now I know that when that runs out I have no other money for the month. It is really helping me to budget and make sure I have money all through the month.

For people looking to budget I would say this is a great shout and a great site to get them from. They have other exclusives as well in the prepaid space and some exellent travel cards. Think I will be coming back when I plan my next holiday!

Thank compareandsave.com