Offers you confidence to apply

DesJohnstone's review of CompareandSave - www.compareandsave.com

“Offers you confidence to apply”

Written on: 25/07/2012 by DesJohnstone (4 reviews written)

Having never been a financial wizard, like some I know, I have always accepted that for all thing financial I should put my trust in those smarter than myself. This is what I do for investments, my mortgage and so on, but when comes to products like credit cards financial advisor's shirk offering any advice, which is annoying when you want to make sure you are getting the best product for you. I understand that this is because they are unlikely to make commissions on the products that are high enough to make it worth there while. Good advice costs time and therefore money. So I was not surprised when my financial advisor said he wouldn't be able help. In fact he did. He pointed me in the direction of the comparison website called Compare and Save which he said was good for credit cards.

The website lays out, by different categories of credit cards, the products which are available to the average Joe so you can see what is the best, based on what you want to get. I was just looking for a normal credit card. I have no interest in flip-flopping balances about, which is all the banks ever seem to want us to get to do, but I understand that credit cards, when used in the right way, do offer extra protection to shoppers when they spend over £100. Given that I will only ever be using my credit card for goods I can afford and I will therefore pay it off in full every month I decided that I would go for an Airline credit card so I could get miles towards future BA flights. As it was, the credit card I applied for was almost the same as the one I had originally seen, the one which prompted my search, but until you can see products side by side to take the measure of them it is hard to commit. To this end the website is very useful.