purchasing my home insurance

katrina111's review of Compare The Market www.comparethemarket.com

“ purchasing my home insurance ”

Written on: 17/04/2013 by katrina111 (1 review written)

I recently bought my home insurance through compare the market. I found it easy to understand on the internet. Although there were lots of questions to answer, it was worth it in the end. A lot of my quotes were quite a bit cheaper than i had been quoted over the telephone and from my previous company. After I had bought it, i then went onto the meerkat site to claim my toy. My son thoroughly enjoyed tracking the meerkat. I did think that it does take rather a long time for the meerkat to arrive, which was about a month. Also i had a bit of a problem with my insurance company as they had a technical problem and that resulted in receiving an email from the compare the meerkat telling me that i no longer qualified for a meerkat. After tracking it for a month, i was not at all pleased as my son was extremely upset. Anyway, after explaining this in an email to the compare the meerkat customer service, they agreed to still send me out a meerkat as it was not my fault. I was very happy with the customer service they provided and they answered my emails promptly. I will be going through this website again as my son now wants all the meerkats :).

• home insurance