Very upset

suzy23rd's review of Zoo Plus - www.zooplus.co.uk

“Very upset”

Written on: 17/07/2013 by suzy23rd (4 reviews written)

I will start off by saying that if my replacement cage arrives in one piece, I will gladly change my review.

So I order the falco cage at a cost of £119 and felt very pleased and excited to receive it.

So 3 days later my new cage arrived. I open the box and was heart broken. It was smashed in a million pieces. I took some photos, didn't even bother to get it out of the box! I emailed zooplus and waited. . .

They replied quite quickly (hence the 2 stars instead of 1) and said ''Upon review of the available information, we conclude that a return is unnecessary in this case.''

They have sent me a new one out and now I have to wait for the new one. This cage is massive and I have no idea of how to get rid of it due to it being glass and very heavy. I am so anxious about receiving the new one because in my gut I just feel it's going to be another broken cage on it's way to me. Maybe it's them, maybe it's parcel force, I will never know. Maybe they should send out breakable things when this happens so often.

I am so angry and upset. If my new one arrives in good condition I will change my review. Customer service seems to be very good so far so on that front I can't complain.

• falco small pet cage - £119