DON'T BUY THERE! No item sent, no response to e-mails.

IzabelaKowalska's review of The Pet Express - www.thepetexpress.co.uk

“DON'T BUY THERE! No item sent, no response to e-mails.”

Written on: 14/07/2013 by IzabelaKowalska (1 review written)

The Pet Service gave me the worst online shopping experience ever (and I am a frequent online shopper). Onthe 12th of June I ordered a Pet Carrier Nr 1 Cranberry/ivory, and I paid for delivery to Switzerland, where I live. The delivery was meant to take up to 5 working days. Three weeks from placing the order, when nothing had arrived, I contacted them by e-mail asking for an update on my status order. No response. Three days later I sent another e-mail. No response. A week later I logged into my account on their website to see that my order has been cancelled - how? why? I was offered no explaination, not to mention no refund confirmation or anything of the sort.

A month after placing the order, I have not received nor the item neither any communication from them. I believe I am fully justified in writing a negative review. I have never met with such a lack of customer service from any other online retailer. Bottom line: don't buy there. I certainly never will.

• Carrier Nr 1 Cranberry/ivory 49x33x30cm