Worst shop ever visited

Jh2265's review of Surrey Pet Supplies - www.surreypetsupplies.co.uk

“Worst shop ever visited”

Written on: 09/12/2012 by Jh2265 (1 review written)

Hate to be negative but this place is a joke if you want to bring your pet in. They insist in you holding your pet in your arms and still expect you to shop!! My puppy is a large fella and when I explained this they said just leave him outside which I would not do as its in an industrial estate and I had walked there. The staff member then said they were to busy anyway and I should shop elsewhere if I wanted to bring my puppy along so all in all I would not recommend to anyone who cares more for their pets than prices. The whole experience was a complete joke for a pet business who I suspect care more about profit than well being of animals... Stay away..

• None as couldn't hold puppy and goods..!!

Petman99's Response to Jh2265's Review

Written on: 10/12/2012

Hi
Yes we do have a policy of no dogs now in store as in the past when we did allow them we found that certain owners of there animals would let there dogs poo and pee up racking as well as dog food etc.
And it was not nice when customers walked around shop and came up to staff and said have we seen what is down that isle.
Also customers would bring up bags of dog food with yellow stains down it where dogs had relieved thenselves.
We do still allow customers to carry there dogs if they wish and a lot do.
we do allow dogs in front foyer and a member of staff would have been happy to hold your dog for you while you shopped as again we do on many occasions.
As for as not caring for animals i think you only have to look at the animals we have on site of our own to see this is not true and i have always put animals first and anyone who knows me will tell you this.
Mark
Co Owner

Traceyskelton's Response to Jh2265's Review

Written on: 20/03/2013

Hello,

I am sorry you had a bad experience at our shop. We have reviewed the situation and we now allow dogs, etc in the shop.

Tracey,