Very helpful

JanineS's review of Pets at Home www.petsathome.com

“Very helpful”

Written on: 17/11/2013 by JanineS (1 review written)

We went into the Stevenage Shop today and I have to say the staff were unbelievably helpful. We don't have any pets but my son is making a Nativity scene for a school project and we needed some straw for the stable. We were very cheeky and asked a member of staff if they would be able to give us a handful of straw for the project as we have no friends who have animals that need straw. The member of staff disappeared and a few moments later came back with a bag of hay and very kindly gave my son a few handfuls of hay for his project..........she did say that it was the strangest request she'd ever had! A huge thank you to Pets at Home for the finishing touch for my son's Nativity scene project for school!

• Goods purchased & cost

Firebyrd's Response to JanineS's Review

Written on: 19/11/2013

had you purchased an animal from them I think you would have had a different view.