FRONTLINE PLUS = TERRIBLE

Guest's review of PetCareSupplies - www.petcaresupplies.com

“FRONTLINE PLUS = TERRIBLE”

Written on: 22/08/2013

So I ordered the Frontline Plus 3 pack for my puppy of 3 months because the prices were nice and low. First, the shipping took like a month to get here. Second, the packaging was so different than the box they usually come in. Third, I noticed the package had an expiration date and the REAL Frontline website says that indicates its a counterfeit. Fourth, when I applied it to my poor doggy, the smell was stronger than the one we bought from a Target Store and also, it left the whole area where I applied it, oily. That didn't happen with the real stuff. And Fifth, this stupid "frontline plus" is turning my puppy's skin a dark brown/ purple color!!!! What the heck?!?! I recommend YOU DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE, ESPECIALLY "FRONTLINE PLUS" !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

Demireba's Comment

Written on: 26/08/2013

Ditto. Not happy. My receipt confirming my order states "Frontline Plus". Their web page has "Frontline Plus" all over it. Yet it turns out, they cannot get Frontline Plus, perhaps because they ship from the UK. So they ship you a UK product instead, Frontline Combo, then charge you $5 if you want to return the product. When you call to inquire, they send you to India. I asked for a supervisor and couldn't understand her either. I'm challenging this on my credit card. Do not buy from these people.