Prices good, but shocking delivery.....Still waiting!!

suzy23rd's review of Pet Planet - www.petplanet.co.uk

“Prices good, but shocking delivery.....Still waiting!!”

Written on: 25/06/2013 by suzy23rd (4 reviews written)

This company are a disgrace. I ordered my products over a week ago and I went to check on their website to see whats going on and I couldn't believe it. It said order pending! What the hell does that mean? £4.95 I paid and it hasn't even been dispatched a week later. I will be making a claim through paypal as soon as possible if my order doesn't turn up. I think more than a week is disgusting when you order your products in good time. As a first time customer with petplanet, I am very disappointed. I will be going back to my usual supplier for all of my pets because at least they know how to treat a customer and have tracking info as soon as you have ordered. I am outraged! If my delivery was going to be past a week, I wouldn't have ordered, petplanet should make it clear roughly when to expect it, like most honorable companies now do.

• £20.00 worth of gerbil supplies

• Still waiting

Petplanet.co.uk's Response to suzy23rd's Review

Written on: 02/08/2013

Hi,

When an order is showing as Pending it indicates that the goods have not been despatched, this could be for a number of reasons, i.e. an item out of stock or an unsuccessful Paypal transaction.

Please can you e mail me direct with your order number, this will allow me the opportunity to investigate further.

Fiona