AVOID

MrGMcpherson's review of Pet Planet - www.petplanet.co.uk

“AVOID”

Written on: 05/02/2013 by MrGMcpherson (1 review written)

Hi,
Where to start?
The food I ordered arrived was fine and dogs enjoyed (although Pet Planet did not manufacture it so they cannot take the credit for that!)

Delivery took 9 days...9 days! I was told it was sent 3 days after order was placed. Why the 9 day wait? Because they were not sure if it had left their premises?! (REALLY!)
It took 2 days for them to come back to me and let me know it had never left. I could have told them that, with the amount of time I spent stuck in the house waiting for it.
Uninterested staff, not rude DIRECTLY to me, which I suppose is a bonus, but it is very very clear they do not care and the feeling is-that it is very much not their problem. The clue was in when I was put on hold- they never actually put me on hold.. The groaning, huffing and mumbled swearing about customers complaining gave me the clue of that and the fact that I then heard the girl in question gripe to someone that she was now going to be late for her lunch. Then the lovely hold music started (call took in total 14 minutes)
Selfish me for phoning at lunchtime.

That and the fact they do not reply to emails or voicemails.
Was not called back when promised.

My last 4 orders have had issues. I have had enough which is a shame because I have bought my 2 dogs and cat food etc from Pet Planet monthly for the last 3+ years. Sadly a case of a good company gone bad.

No more. Someone else can get my cash.

• Goods purchased & cost

Petplanet.co.uk's Response to MrGMcpherson's Review

Written on: 02/08/2013

Hi

Thank you for your review.

Unfortunately the goods were not purchased from Petplanet.co.uk therefore we have been unable to help the reviewer on this occasion.

Petplanet.co.uk