Such good service I'm surprised at the negative reviews here

lindaluvdup's review of Pet Planet - www.petplanet.co.uk

“Such good service I'm surprised at the negative...”

Written on: 25/01/2012 by lindaluvdup (1 review written)

I've ordered from Petplanet once before and entire experience matched Petsupermarket, very good.
They had great prices on some Danish Design large dogs beds I've had my eye on for a long time so I ordered them. When I checked the price for next working day despatch it was only £2.99, which is very cheap in my experience, so I paid that too. I ordered late on Friday afternoon, just before 5pm, and was amazed when the entire order arrived on Monday! I didn't even expect them to despatch the order until then - and with two large beds the box was enormous.
My two love their new beds - I have two ex-racing Greyhounds and the beds are perfect - and I'm delighted at the price I paid and the speed of delivery.
Just one more point - someone on this review site seemed to be suspicious of good reviews of Petplanet because they felt they'd had a bad experience. I can assure you I have no connections whatever with Petplanet, I couldn't even tell you where they're based , I work as an accountant in the recycling industry in Essex and this is a genuine review.

• Two Danish Design luxury large dogs beds at £30 each, box of 50 Hollings pigs ears and dog treats

Simzozo's Response to lindaluvdup's Review

Written on: 15/08/2012

Yes and you are protesting about negative reviews which also makes you ummm...suspicious.