14 days later & still waiting!

Acuarioangel's review of Pet Planet - www.petplanet.co.uk

“14 days later and still waiting!”

Written on: 24/12/2011 by Acuarioangel (1 review written)

I ordered two toys on December 10th. The money was taken from my account straight away. 4 days later I was told one item was out of stock and had a 2-3 week wait. I asked to cancel this from my order but send the reaming toy and reimburse my account for the out of stock item. All I can say regarding the progress is that now 14 days since I ordered and many emails later the order has not left petplanet according to the tracking facility on their website. I was told money for the dog toy would be returned to my account in 5-7 days. That has arrived. I emailed them on 21st December and 23rd December but have not heard anything. It's now Christmas Eve - I suppose I must forget the present then that I ordered on the 10th December and sort it in the new year when they reopen. Visit their website and read their feedback. Incredible - every comment a positive one, I wonder why???? By the way I ordered the dog toy from Traininglines on the 14th and received it on the 15th - that's what I call a good company!

• Plush puzzle toy and Small Animal Build and Stack