Poor service poor delivery & incorrect products!!!!

laura990's review of Pet Planet - www.petplanet.co.uk

“Poor service poor delivery and incorrect products!!!!”

Written on: 19/12/2011 by laura990 (1 review written)

When I placed the order I was informed there would be up to a 2 week wait. After two weeks I rung the office and spoke to a lady who said they would dispatch part of my order which would arrive within 4 working days and dispatch the rest when I comes into stock.

I checked the online tracker as I still hadn’t received my order 6 days later. When I made my booking I put in the notes ‘can leave in compost’, thinking the delivery person would use common sense and knock before they left the parcel in the compost OR at least put a note through the door to advise us that the parcel had been left there. Obviously that delivery person had no common sense as my Grandmother was in all that day until 13.00 (delivery was at 10.01) and also no note was left.

As a consequence I had a soaking wet parcel with soaking wet toys. What once was cardboard is now mush and the contents aren’t dry and smell of compost.

To add insult to injury the 2 Jolly Doggy Melamine Dog Bowl 6 inch are PINK my puppy is male hence why I put blue in the drop down box on their website.

• £30 approx