Hmmm...what gives here?

Guest's review of AllVetMed.com - www.allvetmed.com

“Hmmm...what gives here?”

Written on: 08/12/2012

I ordered Advantage II for my 5 kitties about a month and a half ago (flea drops). The shipment took a little longer than I'd expected, and inside the package, there just were the little tubes. NO instructions....just the tubes. I know how to use the stuff, but what if I didnt??? I am sorry I didnt read these reviews before! Today I received my second month order of Advantage. To my annoyance, they only sent 1 tube of the med, and I sure paid for 5. Tried calling, all you get is a recording. Again: No instructions, etc. And this time the shipment WAS slow.
I will try to reach them tomorrow. Tried to go onlline to see if theres another phone number, but.....for some reason, their web site isnt working. UH OH......................

• If I GET the goods.....

• Up to a week late

Donnamo's Comment

Written on: 14/01/2013

NEVER Again!
This may be the worst service I've ever received. I placed an order for thyroid medication in mid-December and just rec'd it today. My cat was down to 6 pounds! I followed up in early January and was told it had been "shipped" the day before. I requested rush delivery and was told I'd have it in 2 days. On the 4th day, I was told that they were out of it and it had NEVER been shipped. One person said they expected the medication in the next week. Another person said they expected shipment that day or the following day. I cancelled the order and never rec'd a credit. Then I rec'd an email that it had been shipped! I requested the owner, to call me back, but he never did. Many other options out there. Never again!