I am surprised to see the rating to be so low.

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

rexyrex's review of PayPal - www.paypal.com

“I am surprised to see the rating to be so low. ”

Written on: 08/08/2013 by rexyrex (1 review written)

I have been using paypal since the start of this year and this site offers so much protection to buyers. I seem to always have problems with my sellers and paypal has been just. I lost a dispute and paypal didn't ask me for evidence which they should have, so I called and complained and they gave me 25$ credits. This type of payment is way safer than paying by your credit card as you won't get a chance to get your money back if you are scammed. Whatever you are not satisfied with, call paypal and they will help you out.

As a buyer, you are protected and it's just great

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

Carlajane123's Response to rexyrex's Review

Written on: 28/05/2014

if you are tricked on your credit card you are entitled to a full refund no quibble
i have had many arguments with paypal over money they are rubbish if they were so good why wont big four supermarkets let you pay by paypal ? and most other online websites wont touch paypal people mainly use paypal because most sellers on ebay have to use it give people a choice of recieving money direct to their debit card from buyer bypassing paypal and they would snatch your hand off
that day will come hopefully sooner than later