Awful for Ebay sellers

• Quality of Content

Guest's review of PayPal - www.paypal.com

“Awful for Ebay sellers”

Written on: 28/11/2012

Paypal probably have the worst customer services around as their reps are just not interested, unhelpful and very ignorant.

Basically if you're a buyer on eBay then they will go out of their way to help you, if you're an eBay seller however - forget it...

I had a case where a buyer put in a dispute who I tried to help but would not respond to any of my emails trying to help him (even though I had proof of posting). He now has the item and the money refunded and Paypal basically don't give a monkeys.

I have now involved the police as the buyer has obtained property by deception and told Paypal - not that this will do anything really but at least they now know I'm not accepting their decision.

Maybe one day all sellers will see how bad this company really is and sell elsewhere.

Its not eBay who are bad - it is Paypal who are the real bad ones.

Basically I am going to now sell all my items on sites like Gumtree and local newspapers/ads. Not eBay due to Paypal's incompetence and lack of ability to be impartial and fair. I am going to still buy on eBay however but selling will be done elsewhere so the Paypal people will lose out.

Or I hope that one day another company will compete with Paypal for eBay's services and this Paypal will fade out of existence, but this is a dream...