BEWARE,IF U R A SELLER AND USE PP YOUR LIFE WILL BE RUINED

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

mims's review of PayPal - www.paypal.com

“BEWARE,IF U R A SELLER AND USE PP YOUR LIFE WILL BE RUINED”

Written on: 22/12/2011 by mims (1 review written)

Paypal stole my £650 and 'FROZE' it for 6 months, no reason given!!
I have been trying to contact Customer service and no one knows why that is happening, when i ask to speak to the person that decided to steal my money they said that the 'head office' do not handle calls!
i am furious they have ruined my business, my life and they will not even explain why...
Like if this is not enough, they have sent emails to all my buyers and advised them to open cases against me, so a lot of dishonest buyers did that and pretended that they have not receive their items, they decided that they wanted the item and their money back and paypal did just that,refunded them the money, result: i now have to pay for the merchandise, the post and everything else.

There is no protection whatsoever for sellers even if they are the ones paypal get their money from!! hilarious, something need to be done to stop Paypal's dictatorship!

i give them a few more years before everyone knows their truth and justice will then be done by SHUTTING THEM DOWN!

I will definitely be doing my share and i'll be reporting them to the financial ombudsman and take them to court and do everything i can for justice to be done

BEWARE, AVOID IF YOU ARE A SELLER OR ELSE THEY WILL RUIN YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR LIFE!

• Ease Of Site Navigation