Poor

Pazz09's review of Yates and Suddell www.yatesandsuddell.co.uk

“Poor”

Written on: 29/07/2014 by Pazz09 (1 review written)

Back with my glasses forth time. Due to coatings. Braking down. Again. They have rang me to say do I leave them in a hot car. No I don't drive. What next do I were them on a sunny day. Yes they a transition O we'll lets hope they can sort them out. I doubt it

Asg5050's Response to Pazz09's Review

Written on: 03/09/2014

I am most concerned to hear about the problems you have had. Please contact me or e mail me so I can put this right.

Pazz09's reply to Asg5050's Comment

Written on: 04/09/2014

Yes my glasse have been back 4 time. To have them take over two weeks each time for repair. Lens coating braking down. Lenses leaving from. Frame. Staff. Un helpfull. One even thought it was funny I kept bringing them Back at my expense again. Cost over £400 pounds. Have no faith in thes glasses not to have problem again. Like last time no I don't drive. As though i'am at fault.

Asg5050's reply to Pazz09's Comment

Written on: 10/09/2014

Please contact the manger in Bury as I am sure we can resolve this.