Horrible service

viShaw43's review of Tesco Opticians - www.tescoopticians.com

“Horrible service”

Written on: 11/08/2014 by viShaw43 (1 review written)

I went for my two year eye exam to be told I didn't need glasses and had near perfect vision. This was a shock to me since I have been wearing glasses for 8 years and using irvine tesco for 6 of those 8 years I was obviously very surprised. When I explained that I get bad headaches when reading, writing, using the compute or my phone etc and was told it was because my eyes strain to do these things And glasses helped this I was told it was nothing to do with glasses and they advised I go to the doctors because I had something else wrong with me which was obviously very upsetting to hear. Two years before this the had also told me I needed. Distance glasses but I was to still use my reading ones aswell.
The next day I went to specsavers and was told I do still need my glasses for my headaches and I didn't need long distance glasses at all.
I found the staff to be blunt and sometimes condescending. Not a nice experience at all.

• Goods purchased & cost