Shoddy.

JimenaMcDowell's review of Tesco Opticians - www.tescoopticians.com

“Shoddy.”

Written on: 10/08/2014 by JimenaMcDowell (1 review written)

So I wait just over 2 weeks and after hearing nothing I go in to find out where my glasses are. "Oh they are here" says he. "We have the wrong phone number for you so couldn't contact you." he continues. Obviously Tesco have never heard of the postman. Anyway, try the glasses on, they are sitting at an angle, he tries to persuade me to take them, I'm having none of it. The sunglasses do fit though and he tries to persuade me to take those. No, I paid for both, I want both. So another two week wait and this time the glasses are straight. Profuse apologies offered and the promise of a voucher for my inconvenience. Yes you guessed right, of course the voucher never appeared. I had broken my previous pair so needed glasses desperately as I drive for a living and can't drive without my glasses. So thanks Tesco, I lost a lot of work. Needless to say I won't be back. One word sums up the whole experience. Shoddy!

• £267