Tescos opticians Hull store.

Renej42's review of Tesco Opticians - www.tescoopticians.com

“Tescos opticians Hull store.”

Written on: 26/04/2014 by Renej42 (1 review written)

Went into tescos opticians HULL store to get my perscription to change the lenses on my current glasses because of a scratch on my old glasses (knowing my perscription has not changed) the optician insisted that it has changed slightly. I proceeded to buy 2 new pairs of glasses with the new perscription which were incorrect when picked up and I tryed to wear them. The new glasses made my vision fuzzy and uncomfertable so back to tescos I went for a retest, recieved another perscription which was different to the first and when i picked the glasses with the second perscription they where still not right. They were clearer than the first but made my eyes strain, caused headaches and nausea for the 5 days worn. Took the second pair back to tescos and recieved discusting service insisting that there was nothing wrong when they where not right for my eyes and the manager refused to do anything about them.
So i am now left £134 out of pockets and 2 pairs of glasses that i cannot wear. Absolutly discusting service, will never recomend to anyone EVER!!!!

• glasses

Deal15's Comment

Written on: 08/05/2014

Tesco's opticians,you really, really need to get your act together regarding managers and customer service. If Tescos was owned by Richard Branson who's customer service is one of the best in the world, this would NEVER happen! After my own experience in another town (one with the crooked spire in the midlands) I'll put anyone off who mentions Tesco opticians! Poorly trained egotistical bully's! This person should have done what I did and stuck to my guns and demanded a refund there and then..workerd for me!!!