Forget Tesco.

Guest's review of Tesco Opticians - www.tescoopticians.com

“Forget Tesco.”

Written on: 26/02/2013

I bought a pair of glasses from Tesco summer 2012. I waited weeks for them. They started to fall apart, the screws holding the lenses in place were loose.. I took them back as I had only worn them a few days. They fixed the screws but then lenses wobbled as the thread was worn. I went back a couple of times as the vision through them was distorted. I was told I needed to get used to them. I wrote them an email complaint. They promised they would look into it and get back to me. I have heard nothing since, even after me sending them a reminder. I have since had a few falls whilst waring them but the latest fall has been that bad that I have stopped waring them whilst walking or cycling.

• over £100

Cantsay's Comment

Written on: 04/03/2013

If the glasses have been purchased within 90 days you may not be able to have a refund, however ask to book an appointment with the Opticians Manager, they will ensure your problems are looked into so that your glasses give you the best visual outcome.